Thursday, April 3, 2008

Camera Klutz

Let me start from the beginning...which was way before our wedding. Deo and I had really wanted to purchase a cool new camera for our wedding and honeymoon. So after research and looking online, we decided to go with this really cook Sony touch screen. After about a few weeks, we took the camera to a UA football game. During the game, I got so excited during a touchdown that I dropped the camera and it fell all the way underneath the stands. The camera appeared to be fine but then when we tried to turn it on, it would turn on but the scope would not extend. At this point, it was only a couple months before our wedding. I thought it would take too long to send it in to get fixed but we really needed a camera. So we though that we would purchase another camera while trying to get the other one fixed, and then return the new one when the other one came back (I know, very dishonest and it ended up biting us the butt anyways...can we say karma?). Anyways, so we bought a new one. I brought the new camera with me to Vegas when some work buddies decided to plan a quick girls/bachelorette weekend. Long story short, I ended up dropping my purse in a the Luxor and loosing the new camera! It pretty much ruined my night as as I tried to frantically find it for the rest of the trip (called club, asked bouncers, asked people in the club). It sucked! So not only did we loose the option of returned the camera, we didn't have a good camera for the wedding or our honeymoon. Anyways, Deo finally got around to sending in the broken camera and they fixed it in like 3 weeks for free and we just got it back yesterday...working just like new. I'm so excited to have our camera back and there was even some fun pictures saved on it from the football game when I broke it. Oh, and I forgot to mention that in the mean time, I had also dropped the office's brand new camera and broke the cover to the batteries. I'm such a camera klutz and need to be extra careful as I take the fixed camera to Ohio next weekend from my best friend's bridal shower and bachelorette party. Part of me can't believe Deo is even letting me take it!!!

1 comment:

M said...

So? Did the camera make it back safely?