
So I'm completely unoriginal. I'm stealing this idea from Marisa who was inspired by Pam (Congrats again) who is having a baby and thinking of baby names. Phew...glad I got all that out! I wanted to know what my name meant and found this really cool website. http://www.paulsadowski.com/Numbers.asp. I've always known my name means "princess" because that's what my dad always used to call me and I LOVED it! But I wanted to learn more. Also, having a husband with a very unique name, I wanted to see what I could find out about him. Then, of course, there's my babies from another mama...by pups. The website I found actually looks at your full name and uses numerology as well. Since I have only been Sarah Diaz for .02% of my life so far, I thought I'd look at both my maiden and married names.
Sarah Marie Thompson
What your first name means:
Muslim: Female: Variant of Sara: Pure. Happy.
Hebrew: Female: Princess. In the Bible, Sarah was the wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac. Her name was originally Sarai (quarrelsome), but God commanded that her name be changed to Sarah before the birth of her son.
Biblical: Female: Lady; princess; princess of the multitude
Muslim: Female: Variant of Sara: Pure. Happy.
Hebrew: Female: Princess. In the Bible, Sarah was the wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac. Her name was originally Sarai (quarrelsome), but God commanded that her name be changed to Sarah before the birth of her son.
Biblical: Female: Lady; princess; princess of the multitude
Sarah is the #23 most common female first name
0.508% of females in the US are named sarah.
Around 622300 US females are named sarah!
0.508% of females in the US are named sarah.
Around 622300 US females are named sarah!
Number: 6: The characteristics of #6 are: Responsibility, protection, nurturing, community, balance, sympathy.
Inner Dream Number: 4: An Inner Dream number of 4 means: You dream of being a very solid citizen that people can depend upon. You strive for organization and predictable order. You want to be recognized as a person with a plan and the discipline to make that plan work like clockwork.
Sarah Marie Diaz
Number: 7: The characteristics of #7 are: Analysis, understanding, knowledge, awareness, studious, meditating.
Inner Dream Number: 7: An Inner Dream number of 7 means: You dream of having the opportunity to read, study, and shut yourself off from worldly distractions. You can see yourself as a teacher, mystic, or ecclesiastic, spending your life in the pursuit of knowledge and learning.
Deo Daniel Diaz, Junior
The meaning of the name Deo is Godlike
The origin of the name Deo is Greek
The origin of the name Deo is Greek
Deo is a very rare male first name
Very few male first names in the US are deo.
Be proud of your unique first name!
Very few male first names in the US are deo.
Be proud of your unique first name!
Number: 7: The characteristics of #7 are: Analysis, understanding, knowledge, awareness, studious, meditating.
Inner Dream Number: 7: An Inner Dream number of 7 means: You dream of having the opportunity to read, study, and shut yourself off from worldly distractions. You can see yourself as a teacher, mystic, or ecclesiastic, spending your life in the pursuit of knowledge and learning.
Inner Dream Number: 7: An Inner Dream number of 7 means: You dream of having the opportunity to read, study, and shut yourself off from worldly distractions. You can see yourself as a teacher, mystic, or ecclesiastic, spending your life in the pursuit of knowledge and learning.
Hannah Thompson (she had my last name before Deo and I were married)
What your first name means:
Hebrew: Female: Favour or grace. God has favoured me. Mother of the prophet Samuel in the Old Testament.
English: Female: Favor; grace. Biblical mother of the prophet Samuel.
Biblical: Female: Gracious; merciful; one who gives.
Hebrew: Female: Favour or grace. God has favoured me. Mother of the prophet Samuel in the Old Testament.
English: Female: Favor; grace. Biblical mother of the prophet Samuel.
Biblical: Female: Gracious; merciful; one who gives.
Hannah is the #367 most common female first name.
0.045% of females in the US are named hannah.
Around 55125 US females are named hannah!
0.045% of females in the US are named hannah.
Around 55125 US females are named hannah!
Number: 4: The characteristics of #4 are: A foundation, order, service, struggle against limits, steady growth.
Inner Dream Number: 8: An Inner Dream number of 8 means: You dream of success in the business or political world, of power and control of large material endeavors. You crave authority and recognition of executive skills. Your secret self may have very strong desire to become an entrepreneur.
Toby Diaz
Shakespearean: Male: 'Twelfth Night', also called 'What You Will' Sir Toby Belch, uncle of Olivia.
Hebrew: Male: Diminutive of Tobias: The Lord is good.
English: Male: Abbreviation of the Hebrew name Tobiah meaning 'Jah is good.'.
Hebrew: Male: Diminutive of Tobias: The Lord is good.
English: Male: Abbreviation of the Hebrew name Tobiah meaning 'Jah is good.'.
Toby is the #483 most common male first name.
0.019% of males in the US are named toby.
Around 23275 US males are named toby!
0.019% of males in the US are named toby.
Around 23275 US males are named toby!
Number: 3: The characteristics of #3 are: Expression, verbalization, socialization, the arts, the joy of living.
Inner Dream Number: 5: An Inner Dream number of 5 means: You dream of being totally free and unrestrained by responsibility. You see yourself conversing and mingling with the natives in many nations, living for adventure and life experiences. You imagine what you might accomplished.
1 comment:
Oooooooh, I want to steal from you now!!!! And I will. Hope you don't mind ;)
Post a Comment