Monday, August 18, 2008

Back To School


"Back to school! Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool! I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight!"

A famous quote from Billy Madison, one of my favorite movies! It was back to school for me last week and school starts at the UofA next Monday. This time of year always stresses me out but I just have to keep telling myself that I will get through it; I always do. This year is especially exciting for me as it is my last year of my of grad program. I am trying to get through 3 classes this semester which would leave me with only 1 class in the Spring. This Fall at work will also be especially busy as my boss will be out Maternity leave...no I don't hate you Pam...yet :) I have lots of support with my co-workers and I'm confidant everything will be fine. Now, that summer is over all I have is Thanksgiving and Winter break to look foward to!

No comments: