Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busy Weekend

So I think it's finally time to start slowing down. I've been going and going and going and I can start to feel the tiredness in my stomach. I think the remaining weeks are going to consist of a lot of rest, a lot of eating, and a lot of wonderful prenatal yoga. This weekend we pretty much finished our bedroom and the baby's room. I promised myself we would finally finish our bedroom before doing the baby's room when we first found out we were pregnant. I knew if we didn't get it done before the baby it would never get done. We also pretty much finished the nursery. We're still waiting on a few pieces, but for the most part it is ready to go! I'm really happy with the way it turned out, although we have an entire wall of orange velvet curtains that I'm not sure will stay as is. But I love the way his crib turned out, his name on the wall, and my home-made stencil to match the bedding. I know the way we've set everything is up is not baby-proof, but until we got the rest of our furniture that's the way it will stay.











3 comments:

Xochi Mama said...

His room looks so cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute nursery. Great job!

Adam J. Thompson said...

You're already a great mom.