I always like to make some type of Christmas ornament or craft for family members. This year, I thought I could make really cute ornaments with Trey's little handprints. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do or how I would do them, but I had visions of making little snowflakes out of his handprint. Well, I found these really cute foam snowmen at Michaels so I thought I could use them and jazz 'em up with some blue and silver paint. Well, getting a 9 month old to give you a decent handprint is more difficult that I imagined.
Here is the BEFORE....(luckily the panit was non-toxic as you can see he started eating it!)...
And here is the AFTER.....
Not quite what I had "envisioned," but I think they turned out cute none-the-less and now I can always remember how funny he was whem making them :)
1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment