Monday, January 11, 2010

What's Your Super-Hero Power?

Out of all the things one could have a knack for, wouldn't be nice to have something useful? Well I think my special ability is very useful. I have this unique ability that comes in handy quite often. For some reason, I have the ability to always be somewhere "just at the right time." Now I know what you are thinking, this means I am never late. But this is not what this power does. Let me explain, Deo and I will go to the movie theater, walk-up to wait in line for tickets and a minute later 50 people will come out of nowhere and get in line behind us. I will go out to lunch with friends and walk right up to the counter to order our food. 30 seconds later, 20 people will arrive and get in line behind us. For some reason, I always get at a place right before it get's crazy busy. I joke with Deo that it is my super hero power to arrive just before the crowd. However, for every super hero power, there is just an equal kryptonite, if you will. I found that grocery stores weaken my power. Almost every place that I can think of, my power will execute just fine; but I have no effect on grocery store lines. Maybe the Evil Mastermind, Dr. Fry's, is my arch nemesis?

1 comment:

Xochi Mama said...

I love this post!