Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hello Late 20's

Tuesday was my 27th Birthday and it really was the best birthday I have had in a long time! It started of with multiple Facebook Happy Birthday wishes, many of which were from people I have not heard from in a very long time. It gave me the chance to reconnect with some very good people in my life. I went to work and had got to have lunch with some of my favorite friends whom I am lucky enough to work with as well. We had yummy Thai food and I got my red curry fix for the month. After lunch, my good friend who just happens to be my boss took me for a pedicure at a place we use to frequent quite often. I got bright, glow-in-the-dark (literally) paint on my toes. After that, the hubs and I went to catch a summer blockbuster before the baby needed to be picked up from the sitter's. We watched Iron Man 2, which was OK. I really liked the 1st one and the 2nd one didn't live up to my expectations, but it was a good for what it was. After the movie, we swung by to get the Goongs, voted (which apparently worked!), and went home to start cooking dinner. My wonderful honey made a delicious Chilean sea bass (to die for) and invited my brother and his family over to join us. We hung out, ate good food, and feasted on a delicious fruit tart from Beyond Bread (that I really wanted for my b-day this year). It really as a great birthday and couldn't have asked for a better day!


No comments: