I didn't realize how excited I would be to have a little girl. But I am SUPER excited now it's official (confident to the 2nd standard deviation). We both told the doctor beforehand we would be shocked if it was a boy. Yes, there are benefits to having another boy, especially since they'll be sharing a room for the time being. But all those are now thrown out the window that I can buy cute little dresses and outfits; let's face it, the selection for girls is just way better (1 rack of boys compared to an entire floor of girls).
Well, you can decide for yourself if you hope she takes after Deo....
3 comments:
Congrats on your healthy baby girl!
Sarah- I'm in Italy with my Mom! Congrats on the Baby Girl!! :)
I am so super excited for you! I'm not sure she'll take after Deo, but I'm pretty sure she'll have her daddy wrapped around her little finger like some other baby girl I happen to know. ;-)
Post a Comment