Monday, September 15, 2008

12 Weeks

So very rarely would I ever pose for a picture, let alone post it, of me right before bed looking like crap. But as I settled for bed last night Deo and I thought we should probably start taking some belly bump shots to track our progress. I'm definitely starting to show now. I know it's different than my usual pouch as its a lot higher than my normal chub. My belly and mid-section are also starting to widen and get harder. My clothes are getting tighter and loose clothing just feels more comfortable. The way I described it to Deo was that, you know when you eat too much at Thanksgiving and you have to unbutton your pants to give a little room? Well it's like that every night but in the morning, my stomach hasn't gone down. I'm still feeling pretty bad with fatigue, nausia, and acne being my biggest complaints. But overall, I think we're staying pretty healthy and staying pretty well so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay baby bump! I am sad I am not at work to see you everyday :(