Monday, September 15, 2008
I love my husband
For those of you that don't know, Deo was out of town last month for work. The bank he works for recently bought out a local Texas bank and they were converting everything over to the new bank. They selected some current managers to go to Texas to help with the conversion and train the employees. Deo was gone for 4 weeks and was only sent home one short weekend for Labor Day. It was a long trip for both of us, especially since I just started feeling really bad from the pregnancy. This weekend I was going through the camera and found this picture. It made me realize how much I love Deo and how sweet he really is. I mean come on....to do this at the beach in front of his team...it takes a lot of guts...especially for a guy. This was from one of the weekends he was there, he and his team went to South Padre for the day since they were only an hour away. I guess I don't have to worry about whether or not he thinks about me when I'm not there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment