Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

So, my favorite time of year is finally here. Even though it's taken me a little while to get into the Christmas spirit this year, I'm happy we got to do some fun holiday things weekend. We decorated the inside of our house and got all our outside lights up. We still have to get our tree but I'm happy everything else is done. Ella even came over and we decorated gingerbread men cookies. I think Ella had more fun eating all the gum drops and sprinkling the table, but I think they turned out pretty cute. It was also a special weekend because the Cats won BIG over ASU and are getting their first chance to go to a bowl game since 10 years ago. And the Steelers had a big comeback over Dallas. All in all, it was a nice weekend and I think I'm finally ready to get into the xmas spirit!



1 comment:

M said...

Gingerbread people in overalls are adorable!