Sunday, February 8, 2009

Neti Convert


I am a Neti Pot convert. Since coming out to AZ, I've discovered I had a series of sinus problems that I never experienced before. I never really had any problems with allergies before coming out here so I didn't really have any idea how to deal with them. I was probably having sinus-related problems at least once a month and was getting really frustrated. I started openly complaining about my problems to see if there was anything I could do and that's when I started hearing about the Neti Pot. At first, I didn't think anything of it. Then I avoided it for awhile because the thought of pouring water up my nose freaked me out. But after a long fall and winter season of many sinus infections, I sucked it up. I asked for a Neti Pot for Christmas (I know, some people want jewelery or clothes but not me!) and luckily my husband can take a hint and I got one in my stocking. After using it for a little over a month now, I have to say, I am a Neti Convert. I can definitely feel a difference after using it and so far haven't had any problems or sinus infections. So for anyone out there wondering if it is worth it, I give the Neti Pot my full-fledged recommendation. Furthermore, if you ever don't know a solution to a problem...just complain openly about it to anyone who will listen!

1 comment:

Cinbin said...

I love the neti pot, I swear by it, its the best thing ever.