Sunday, September 27, 2009

1 Year Ago

Inspired by a friend's blog (thanks Cindy), I looked back through my past blog posts. I actually had never done this and it was actually so much fun to do. There were so many things I forgot about. It's nice to be able to look back at a snapshot of my life; what I was thinking, what was going on, and what I thought was important enough to blog about.

1 year ago this month Deo and I just started announcing to everyone we were pregnant. I was in my first trimester at just about 12 weeks. At that point in my life, I had no idea was I was getting myself into. It's only been 6 months, but what a ride it's been. It sounds cliche, but I never knew I could love someone so much. Seeing part of both me and Deo in Trey; it's just simply amazing. My life has changed tremendously in the past year, and not just with the arrival Trey. I've had people enter, I've had people leave; some relationships have blossomed, while others have been strained. I've loved and lost. I've cried and laughed. I've taken a million pictures. I've experienced a million emotions. With all that's said and done, Deo and I started our very own family to love and grow with together. I am one lucky lady.

Here's just a few reasons why I'm so lucky:



(hat is from the seller citefuzz on etsy.com...love, love, love it!)

No comments: