Thursday, September 3, 2009

To Grandmother's House We Go

So we've had a hectic past few days in the Diaz household. Deo's Uncle David passed away on Tuesday night from kidney failure. His uncle had been battling liver cancer and liver disease for some time now. Deo was in Colorado when it happened but was able to fly home early to be with his family. Right now we are heading down to Bowie, AZ to see his Nana and some more family. Although it is hard for Deo and his family, we know that he is in a better place now but we will all miss him terribly!

On a side note; I brought my computer with me down to Bowie as it's pretty busy at work right now and I need to get stuff done. Although it's only about an hour drive from Tucson, Deo let me use his wireless card so I can access the internet and work while on the road. As we're driving through the barren landscape, it's hard to imagine how crazy technology has come that I actually blog while weaving through the desert.

1 comment:

Cinbin said...

My prayers and thoughts are with you guys, sorry to hear about Deo's uncle. And as long as you aren't driving, its awesome to use the computer in the car!