This morning as I was getting out of the shower and started to prepare the sink for my morning ritual, I realized how it would be so incredibly nice to not have to do my hair everyday. I started to get envious of the other gender while I was thinking how easy it must be to just hop out of the shower, put my clothes on, and go. I do realize that I may be a little more high maintenance than I have to be. But there is no denying that if I want to look half-way decent, un-disheveled, or even alive, that I have to something with my hair and at least put on a 5-minute face. I've tried it all: short hair, long hair, medium hair, curly hair, straight hair...all of it is high maintenance when it comes to my hair. I just which I could be blessed with "wake-up in the morning, brush my hair and go" perfectness or "step out of the shower air-dry" goodness. Who knows, maybe Britney was on the right track here; maybe the shaved head is way to go.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
This Decision Seems Smart to me Now!
This morning as I was getting out of the shower and started to prepare the sink for my morning ritual, I realized how it would be so incredibly nice to not have to do my hair everyday. I started to get envious of the other gender while I was thinking how easy it must be to just hop out of the shower, put my clothes on, and go. I do realize that I may be a little more high maintenance than I have to be. But there is no denying that if I want to look half-way decent, un-disheveled, or even alive, that I have to something with my hair and at least put on a 5-minute face. I've tried it all: short hair, long hair, medium hair, curly hair, straight hair...all of it is high maintenance when it comes to my hair. I just which I could be blessed with "wake-up in the morning, brush my hair and go" perfectness or "step out of the shower air-dry" goodness. Who knows, maybe Britney was on the right track here; maybe the shaved head is way to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally agree with you on this one! It gets OLD!
Post a Comment