I was in the elevator yesterday with my boss, and my boss' boss, and we were joking about how horrible it would be if the elevator went out and we got stuck in there. (So the context is that the motor in our building's elevator recently burned out and they had to replace it). We casually joked about how we would know everything about my boss' life by the time we got out (because it's not secret that she likes to talk), and how we would exit with hundreds of ideas from my boss's boss (because it's no secret that she also pitching these wild, ever-changing ideas to us). Then my boss's boss looked at me and asked, "and what would you contribute?"
I didn't have an immediate response and it got me thinking last night...what DO I contribute? Or in the newly learned buzz words of my boss's boss, "what is MY famous factor'?" [hmmm...pondering]
What would you contribute?
No comments:
Post a Comment