Friday, June 11, 2010

What it's like to have 3 kids

A few weeks back, my brother and sister-in-law asked us to watch their kiddos so they could go buy a new car. So we weren't stuck in the house all day with all the kids, we decided to go to the zoo to help them get their energy out and keep them occupied. Adam and Julie ended up taking their new addition, Charlie, with them so we had Ella, Cole, and Trey.

Going to the zoo and being responsible for 3 kids is a whole lot different than just our +1 family. But overall the kids were great. Ella enjoyed walking around and looking at all the animals and Cole and Trey relaxed in the double BOB.

Whenever we get to do fun things like this as a family, I always remind myself how lucky I am that our kids get to spend this quality time together. I have great memories of playing with my cousins and staying at my Aunts' and Uncles' houses for long weekends and I hope we can have that same relationship with our extended family.

No comments: