Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Movie Excursion



We went up to Northern AZ a few weekends back to visit Deo's parents. Someone (to remain nameless) had the grand idea to go to the movies. I was convinced Trey would not sit through a movie but was reassured if he started to act up, I would not be the responsible one having to miss out the flick. There was a small glimpse of hope as he watched the commercials devoured a hot dog in his own seat. Once the trailers started, however, he didn't want anything to do with it. Deo took him out in the hallway and he ran back and forth for an hour and half. Me? I fell asleep 10 minutes into the movie and woke up for the last 10 minutes. I guess you have to catch up on your sleep whenever you can. It was worth the $9 right there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, what movie did you go to? I'll have to scratch it off my "too see" list if it can't keep you awake!

Sarah said...

The Expendables....lol. It was all action all the time with loud explosions...and I zonked right through it all. I think I was really tired!