My sister-in-law was kind of enough to throw me a baby "sprinkle" in honor of Baby Marie. I hadn't wanted to do another full-blown shower since I already did that with Trey and we really have all the basics covered (crib, high chair, pump, even lots of gender neutral baby clothes). But Julie insisted saying that people love to shop for little girl stuff (which I do admit is very fun). It ended up being just the perfect little sprinkle; small, intimate, and casual. I didn't do a registry or anything since I really didn't even want people bringing gifts, but the idea was that we really only needed diapers and clothes....and boy did we we get a lot, which I think proves that women really do love shopping for little girl stuff. I am going to have to change her outfits by the hour to get her through all of the adorable clothes.
I am so appreciate of everyone who supports us and are helping us celebrate the arrival of our new bundle of joy! It just makes me think how lucky I am to be welcoming our second child!
My perfect hosts; Julie and Ella

Lots of gifts...wow! So unexpected but very appreciative!

Julie's cake that she claimed was an experiment but it was so yummy, I think I ate half of it!
Of course my sprinkle landed exactly during the UA basketball game,
but the adorable Arizona onesies brought us luck that day!
No comments:
Post a Comment