I walked into my office this morning and it was (no joke) 60 degrees. For some reason
McClelland Hall, specifically the Undergraduate Programs Office, bears the brunt of the winter chill. In addition to being extremely cold, I have determined that I have extremely poor circulation in my extremities. I have turned to warm socks and closed-toed shoes, but always have difficulties with my hands. Typing turns my fingers into little finger p
opsicles. Sometimes it is all of them, sometimes just my pinkies, sometimes only my right (mouse navigator) hand. It's weird. Doing some research I found these cool gloves. They seem pretty cool. They actually hook up to your computer's
USB drive and keep your digits toasty warm while you type. The mittens open up so you have full finger function, and it looks like it also has an adjustable heat setting. For roughly 30 bucks, I think it might be a good investment for me...and any other
bloggers out there!

2 comments:
Sarah - You crack me up :)
Um, aren't you from Ohio where it is really cold? Just kidding! I am right next door and it is freezing in here! I think they turned the A/C on instead of the heat :)
Post a Comment