....Well, we've come a long way from our fake Walley-world tree. This year, I was determined to go all out. A 9 foot Noble Fur; the best one on the lot (at least we thought so). We loaded it up in our car and unloaded it in our garage. We sat back and looked at it, "I think we bit off more than we can chew." I wasn't even sure if it was going to fit in our house.

But sure enough, it fit perfectly in our pre-planned tannenbaum locale (even though we had to move our table against the wall). But it fit, and we were off decorating.

First, we put up an ornament to commemorate our first Christmas together as a married couple; which makes this Christmas season extra special for me!

My mom, brother, and niece even came over to share in the delight.



And the finished product:


No comments:
Post a Comment