Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Love My Life

Have you ever had one of those days where you just realize, wow...I love my life? I just had one of those moments. It's been a little more quiet in the office lately and I took a minute to look at all the wonderful pictures I have in my office. Pictures from my wedding, from my brothers wedding, of my nieces and nephew, of my dogs. I think I just noticed it more today because last night was a rough night for me. To put it nicely, I wouldn't say that I LOVED my life, last night. I guess pregnancy just puts you on a roller-coaster of emotions, and I'm definitely feeling bipolar these days. But today is a good day; a day in which I love my life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the pregnancy hormones and feeling crazy at times then good at times. It will get better (then worse again). Hang in there!

M said...

Sushi makes good days :)

Adam J. Thompson said...

Better watch out, or you'll have two kids running around.