Here's our first pictures of our sweet baby boy. Born March 26, 2009 at 1:46pm. Stats: 9lbs 10.5oz, 22.5in, and 37cm head. I'll write more later but wanted to get some pictures up. In short, the labor and delivery went very well. I started feeling contractions around 7:00pm on the 25th. Went in to the hospital around 1:00am, admitted and had the epidural by 2:00am. Then slept. All I have to say is who ever invented the epidural should be awarded the peace prize! Had about an hour and a half of actual pushing...and at 1:46pm Deo Daniel Diaz, III arrived!
I got an email asking for pictures of Arizona fans watching the Sweet 16 game I think from the UA Bookstore. They are giving away gift certificates for the best pictures. We thought...what would be better than getting a pic of our 1 day old baby cheering on the Cats. Even though we lost...and a pretty embarrassing loss at that...maybe we'll score a sweet gift certificate.
We were discharged the next day...and here's Trey's first car ride.
And his first nap in his pak'n'play.
7 comments:
Look at those cheeks! So precious.
He is super cute!!! Can't wait to see you all again soon.
Trey is adorable, the Mom and Dad are pretty cute also.
God Bless,
Nana and Grandpa
What a gorgeous baby! Congrats to you both!
He's such a cutie pie! So happy that all is well! Enjoy all the cuddles.
So cute and so big and looks so happy and healthy! Congrats!
Oh, Sarah! He is so handsome. I am so glad that I got to meet your son!
Post a Comment