Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our Little Money Maker

Right before Trey was born, I received an email about Catpix Sweet 16 Photo Contest. The contest was to send in pictures of yourself watching the UA basketball game to win a gift certificate to the Arizona Athletics online store. Some of you may know...Trey being born during a UA basketball was a topic of conversation for our family. Obviously, if I would have been in labor during the game we wouldn't have really cared...but our hope was that I wouldn't. So when we thought we were labor on Thursday evening we thought, "perfect timing!" We then had the idea that if he was born in time for the game, we would get some pictures of us in the hospital watching the game for the contest. Well, we did and WE WON! You can see the picture on the Arizona Athletics website. It's kind of hard to find, but it is in the "headline" call out box...the 2nd picture on the bottom of the box.

1 comment:

Xochi Mama said...

That's so great that he won!