Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baby Weight...and a bit more

So now that I've had the baby, I guess it's time to start trying to lose the baby weight! And since I was a little (ah-hem) overweight when I got pregnant, I'd like to lose a little more than just what I gained. My aunt told me about a cool and *free* website that can help you track your nutrition, exercise, and weight. For all you normal people (i.e. non-pregnant/non-breastfeeding) you can use SparkPeople. However, I realized when signing up that they have a separate website for women who are pregnant, trying to conceive, and post-baby. So I signed up for BabyFit and we'll see how it goes. So far it's pretty cool. It gives you a daily meal plan to follow, and the coolest thing is that you can print out a grocery list for the meal plans it suggests (which I always thought was the most annoying part in following a "diet" plan). You can input what you eat and it shows you how many Calories you have left for the day, track your exercise (which is also gives you suggestions), and it even has cool articles, blogs, and message boards. Hopefully this helps kick-start me into getting some of the weight off!

And because I can't seem to post any blog now without adding some pictures..here's some more recent ones.

Trey with his cool cousins, Ella and Cole



Trey dressed up for sushi with V and MPM


Snuggle time with Daddy




1 comment:

Xochi Mama said...

He is so big already! I cannot believe how fast he is growing and not to mention how stylish he is...