Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Schoooooooooools....Ouuut...Foor....Ever!
I was sitting at home last night watching TV when this feeling of procrastination set over me. I felt like there was something I should be doing; something that I was putting off. I wracked my brain and finally realized I had trained myself to feel this way; it was a habit. The last 3 years of my life, I have been working full-time while going to school. Whenever I would come home from work, if I didn't have homework to do, I would sit there and think about how I should be doing homework. I even notice this feeling on the weekends when I would usually be home-ridden doing research papers or projects. I have to say it's pretty nice not having any homework to do or classes to go to. I can finally just come home from work and not have to worry about any of that. It's been such a long time since I've had this feeling. After undergrad, I only took 1 year off and then immediately started my master's. Assuming I started school at the age of 6, I have been in school 73% of my life. No wonder why I still feel this way even when I'm not in school. And all if have to say about that is 'it feels good!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally know what you mean. After work or on the weekends I feel this sense of "Shouldn't I be doing something," but no, I shouldn't, its fanatastic!
Post a Comment