My baby looking like a little boy!
So Trey is now a confidant roller, rolling over to his tummy pretty much anytime we lie him down. To add to the checklist, Trey is getting his first teeth and is eating rice cereal. It's kind of funny because the most progressed tooth (he's got a few coming) is his incisor or fang! I joke about it because for some reason I have this very real phobia of vampires and I joke that of course Trey is getting his vampire teeth in first! Too bad that's where the funny part ends seeing as how now Trey is running a pretty consistent fever, drooly mouth, cranky attitude and not sleeping as soundly through the night. I knew my luck of having a baby that sleeps through the night would run out.
Trey with his first taste of rice cereal
Another update; my nephew, Cole, turned one last Thursday. I cannot believe that he is already one and taking more and more steps on his own as the days go by. Adam and Julie threw a nice little family party for him and it was fun to have all the cousins there. And for those of you that do not know, my sister-in-law is preggo again. For all of you keeping track, this will be number 3 for them which means when he/she is born, they will have three kiddos under the age of 4. I'm starting my prayers for them now!
How old is Coley? One!
Last little update, next week the hubby, the baby, and I will be heading to Florida. Deo has to go there for work so Trey and I are tagging along for the ride. What can be bad about staying in a resort on the beach for 7 days? Since Deo's time will mostly be usurped by work, the baby and I will just be hanging out. I'm mostly looking forward to hanging out at the resort pool (Trey's still a little too young for major beach time), eating at Morimoto's restaurant, and letting someone else clean up after me.
No comments:
Post a Comment