So while I was taking one of my many stops in the airport bathrooms, I saw something so incredibly disgusting I thought I'd share it with my fellow bloggers. I know many of us have horrid bathroom stories but this takes the cake for me.
As I'm exiting the bathroom stall, I see a teenage girl standing outside a stall holding two ice cream cones. She is licking both of them as the ice cream melts down the cone. First of all...gross! Eating in a bathroom, let alone an airport bathroom, sickens me. If this isn't gross enough. Her mom comes out of the stall, the daughter hands off the two cones to her mom (without washing her hands mind you) and the daughter goes into the stall. Then the mom stands outside of the stall and begins licking the cones. EWW EWW EWW. I think I just stood there and stared for like 5 minutes in disbelief.
2 comments:
That's gross, I don't know why you felt the need to share that!
I'm officially disturbed.
Post a Comment