Trey has his first real obsession (other than my boobs of course)...the dog's water! No matter where he is or what he is doing, if he catches a glimpse of that silver bowl he bee-lines it over there. He'll even be in the kitchen or the bedroom and if he hears the dogs slappin away at it, it's all he can focus on. Deo and I try to be really consistent as telling him "no" and "leave it" and then redirecting his attention. But it is definitely tiresome, especially now that he cruises pretty quickly! Mostly, he just looks at us, gives us a devilish grin, and continues on his journey. But we're hanging in there. I'm trying to learn how to get a stern and direct tone without yelling. Last Friday night, I got some videos of our "lessons."
I call this one Caught in the Act
This is one is Listening, but I don't know if playing with the lamp cord is any better
I call this one, Laughing, Playing...Dog Water
Later that evening after dinner and bath, Trey was getting anxious to see his Daddy after being gone all week for work. I thought it was cute how he was trying to mimic my tone! Now if I can only get him to say MA-MA!
1 comment:
He is too funny and cute! I love the Da Da Da Da one.
Post a Comment