Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful but forgetful!

I was reminded today by my good friend at work that it was last year's Thanksgiving when we found out that we were having a precious little baby boy! Deo had been traveling for work when I got the sonogram, so I decided to wait so we could find out what we were having together. It just happened to be so close to Thanksgiving that we decided to wait and find out all together with both our families. I had our doctor seal the sonogram picture and gave it to one of my friends and best secret keeper I know. She bought some gender specific goodies and wrapped them in co-ed paper. It was such a wonderful experience to open up the gift and find out the news with our entire families, I can't believe it slipped my mind. I guess I just can't believe that was already one year ago! Good thing I have video and blogs to remember.

Here is the video of us opening up our gift and finding out soon-to-be Trey was a BOY!


And here is our happy boy one year later!

No comments: