I had such a good Halloween this year. I guess anything beats hosting a Halloween bash at our house while being 5 months pregnant! But it really was so much fun. First, we headed up to Casa Grande to do some family time with the kids. We dressed up as the Addams Family. I was so excited about this since Trey is the perfect age to pull of little baby Addams from the Addams Family Values (Pubert is his real name). We had a hard time finding something that would work. In the movie, Pubert wore a little grey pajama set with a spider on the lapel. So I don't think he ever quite wore a suit in the movie, but people definitely figured out who he was.
Alexis was a Clown Ringmaster, which her grandma made the costume (so cute), and little Malorie was a kitten.
Trey did really well during the Trick-or-Treating. We had him the stroller and walked him up to doors with his nieces to get the "experience" of it. I was worried he would be scared of Deo and I all dressed up, but he didn't seem to mind at all. And I have to say, Casa Grande did a pretty good job. Some houses were decorated so cool! We even go some photos with some of the lawn decorations.
Afterwards, we headed back down to Tucson to go to our "joint" Halloween party with my friend, Marisa...or should I say Zombie Cheerleader. But don't mess with this Cheerleader; she was a fighter and didn't succumb to the zombies too easily (that was her back story as she says all good zombie costumes need a back story, and he costume was good!). It was our first night away from the baby and he did so well. He stayed with his Auntie Monica and she said he didn't cry at all and slept all through night (which doesn't even happen at home). It ended up being quite a small party but I had soo much fun! It even ended up some pumpkin smashing (which I always wanted to do, contained of course). Thanks for letting us use your house, Marisa :)
2 comments:
I had so much fun! Thank you!!!
You are so good with costumes! I love it! Looks like you had a fun time and Trey is super cute.
Post a Comment