Friday, May 7, 2010

Potty Time

Trey is the youngest one at the sitters and the two other boys are around 2. Both the boys are starting to get potty-trained and everyday they do potty time where they sit on the toilet and read books. Angelique (our sitter) said that she started letting Trey do the potty-time; might as well! Then we started noticing that Trey would walk into the bathroom to do his "business," so he definitely understands the purpose of the bathroom. We thought these were enough signs to start reinforcing the potty-time at home. We're not forcing it, but just letting it happen "naturally." So this morning, right around the time he usually "performs" we stuck him on the pot. He seemed to like being on it since he felt like a big boy, and even asked us for a magazine to read. He didn't do anything on the pot, but I just thought it was so cute I had to grab some pictures (which I can embarrass him with down the road). He still seems so little; I can't believe we're already in the potty-training stage! When will this kid slow down and quit growing up so fast?



1 comment:

Pam F. said...

Love those pictures!