Our Rams and Steelers fatheads in our newly-painted garage with the Glidden Team Colors line through Home Depot:

We've landscaped our backyard (which now needs re-landscaped after a year of dogs running around) and put up a security door (thanks to some friends who recently got invaded). It's hard to believe we have come so far in our house in only a year; it feels like we've been here forever.
We also welcomed a new addition to our family in 2007. Hannah Marie Diaz, our German Shepherd pup, came into our life right after the new year and is growing up to be a sweet, gentle, and protective family dog. Toby, our min-pin, doesn't like it to much, but I think she started growing on him too.
Toby and Hannah then:

Toby and Hannah now:


We also celebrated two nieces turning ONE this past year which was fun and exciting. Having two little girls in our lives has been an incredible experience and calms our baby-fever whenever we get to babysit them for an afternoon.
In 2007, my sweetheart finally became a college graduate. I am super proud of him and it is such a huge accomplishment. It took a little longer than I'm sure he wanted to, but as of December 22, 2007, Deo Daniel Diaz Jr. finally has is Bachelor's in Business Management. We haven't really done anything big to celebrate since it was so close to the holidays, but we will soon! Yaaaay!
Suprising Deo after his last day of class:

Lastly, but definitely not least, we got married. After a 4 year courting period and 1.5 year engagement we finally tied the knot. Not to mention I officially changed my name to Sarah Diaz (even though the lady at the Social Security Office tried to pull a fast one and change it to Davis). It's still really weird and hard not to say "Sarah Thompson," but I'm sure I will get used to it....right?
Like I said, it's been a whirlwind of a year. I am definitely looking forward to what lies ahead, and am happy to finally be living in the present.
No comments:
Post a Comment