Friday, March 14, 2008

I Love New York

new york

No, not that New York.

new york

There, that's better!

So my boss and I are off to New York, the city that never sleeps, on Sunday for a whole week. And I'm very excited. Every other year, our office takes a groups of students to New York City to learn what its like to live and work in NYC. We have some pretty cool site visit planned for the students including Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, and Standard and Poor's.

On a non-work related point, Pam and I are hoping to do some pretty fun stuff while we are there. We are going to see Legally Blond on Broadway and dinner at the Rainbow Room. A student told me to go to Billy's Bakery as it has the best cupcakes. And if I can get a black and white cookie (circa Seinfeld) I hear they are pretty good at Cousin John's.

I am open to suggestions about places we should visit. New York here I come!!!

No comments: