Fooled you!!! But I thouht this survey was cute so I thought I'd post it. Thanks to myspace bulletins...we can all enjoy random facts about other people!
Crazy names
1. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father's middle name)
Ann Gerard
2. NASCAR NAME: (first name of your mother's dad, father's dad )
Frank Paul
3. STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)DiaSa
4. DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Purple Dog
5. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning)
The Yellow Water...ewww..haha
6. FLY NAME: (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name)
Saaz
7. GANGSTA NAME: ( fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie):
Mint Chocolate Chip Snickerdoodle
8. ROCK STAR NAME: (current pets name, current street name)
Hannah Ribero
9. STRIPPER NAME: (name of your fav perfume/cologne, fav candy)
Princess Peeps
10. PORN NAME: (1st pet, street you grew up on)
Midnight Wonderlick
No comments:
Post a Comment