So it's 8:00pm in New York and I'm exhausted! We just finished the 3rd day of our 5 day tour. Today marked the end of our "rough" days. Day 1 we went from 9:00am - 7:30pm. Day 2 we went from 8:00am - 8:30pm. Today, Day 3, we went from 7:45am - 4:30pm. We finished earlier today, which was nice, but spent all day in the Financial District walking back and forth from the East side to the West side, in the rain. Keep in mind that we have 17 students who don't always have the best common sense in all situations.
New York is New York. And New Yorkers are, well, New Yorkers. It's definitely different than the Southwest, which I like. I will type more later, probably when we get back to subtle, down-home Tucson. But right now, I'm just too tired to type!
2 comments:
Hang in there, you are almost done! I wish I was there with you guys to herd along the cats!!
I miss you, come back now :)
Post a Comment