Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Exciting Time!

That's right. Danny and I are expecting a baby! The due date is March 27, 2009. We're only 10 weeks but just got back from our second doctor's appointment and heard a strong heartbeat so we are feeling pretty good. Keep us in your thoughts. More to come....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait...what?! You're darn right that it's an exciting time. Congratulations. So happy for you both. Can't wait to see you to catch up soon!

M said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

Babies are in the water over there...watch out other Eller ladies! I have to say, you and Pam planned it just right! As she is returning you will be heading out :)

Congratulations! I am really excited for you! PS - if it is a girl - BOY O BOY do I got'cha covered clothes wise!

XO
K

Xochi Mama said...

Congrats Sarah! You are going to make an awesome mom.

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am super excited for you and Deo! Can't wait for play dates in the Spring and Summer. I am here for you whatever you need.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I gasped with excitement! Such a happy time - You and Deo will be awesome parents and you have so much to look forward to so soon! Congratulations! xoxo, LB

Cinbin said...

Aww.. I am excited for you guys! Congrats on your fab news!