Backyard
- Paint the wall the same color as our house
- Put up terraces with ivy along our back and side walls for more privacy
- Plant a large shade tree in the middle of our grass or put in a fountain
- Put a knee-high fence around our grass to help keep the dogs from treading on it
- Make a fenced area for our trash cans
Dining Room
- New kitchen table (I want a square, counter-top height one)
- Small banquet or hutch
- New, larger pictures on wall (I think the ones we have are too small)
Kitchen
- Repaint to a neutral beige (I know, I just painted but I'm thinking it's too much green)
- Back splash
Master Bedroom
- Paint a country-blue
- New dressers and bed frame
- Pictures on walls
- Headboard
Family Room (so I thought I was done)
- Rug
- Make covers for ottomans
Garage
- Organize junk
- Shelves for laundry area
- Work-out area with our elliptical, bike, and upcoming weight bench purchase
Guest Bedroom and Guest Bathroom are actually finished to my liking (for now). It seems like my priorities lie with getting everything nice for people who visit rather than focusing on us, who live there! Looking at my list of things that I want to do, and realizing it will take years of tax returns to do everything I want, I wonder if it will ever be complete??
1 comment:
Ahhh, to be a homeowner! I don't even want to think about maing a list, it would make my head spin and possibly fall off! I can't wait to come see your new family room!
Post a Comment